#1 New York Times bestseller
Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett reveals the real story behind Hillary Clinton’s deep state collaborators in government and exposes their nefarious actions during and after the 2016 election.
The Russia Hoax reveals how persons within the FBI and Barack Obama’s Justice Department worked improperly to help elect Hillary Clinton and defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
When this suspected effort failed, those same people appear to have pursued a contrived investigation of President Trump in an attempt to undo the election results and remove him as president.
The evidence suggests that partisans within the FBI and the Department of Justice, driven by personal animus and a misplaced sense of political righteousness, surreptitiously acted to subvert electoral democracy in our country.
The book will examine:
- How did Hillary Clinton manage to escape prosecution despite compelling evidence she violated the law?
- Did Peter Strzok, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, and others obstruct justice by protecting Clinton?
- Why was there never a legitimate criminal investigation of Clinton in the Uranium One case?
- Are the text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page evidence of a concerted effort to undermine the electoral process?
- Was there ever any real evidence of "collusion" between Trump and the Russians?
- Did Trump obstruct justice in the firing of Comey or was he legally exercising his constitutional authority?
- Did the FBI and DOJ improperly use a discredited "dossier" about Trump to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates?
- Should Mueller have disqualified himself under the special counsel law based on glaring conflicts of interest?
- Was fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn unfairly charged with making a false statement?
With insightful analysis and a fact-filled narrative,The Russia Hoaxdelves deeply into Democrat wrongdoing.
On July 5, 2016, as James Comey announced that he had cleared Hillary Clinton, his FBI was furtively meeting with the author of the fictitious anti-Trump “dossier” funded by Clinton and the Democrats. The document, together with many other unfounded accusations, would be exploited in a malicious attempt to frame Trump for unidentified crimes he did not commit. This was the beginning of the Russia hoax.
This book is a defense of the rule of law, which came under sustained attack by high government officials who abused their positions of power to subvert our system of justice and undermine the democratic process.
As facts emerged, legal analyst Gregg Jarrett became incensed that top figures at the FBI and Department of Justice deliberately abused their offices. They absolved Hillary Clinton of flagrantly violating felony statutes. They weaponized other laws and regulations to investigate Trump without legal justification, in an effort to destroy him. They compromised essential principles and damaged the nation’s trust.
AsThe Russia Hoaxdetails, there was never any plausible evidence that Trump or his campaign collaborated with Russia to win the presidency. The FBI had no legal basis to initiate its investigation. Facts were invented or exaggerated. Laws were perverted or ignored. The law enforcers became lawbreakers; James Comey’s scheme to trigger the appointment of his friend as special counsel was a devious maneuver by an unscrupulous man. His insinuation that the president obstructed justice was another canard designed to inflame the liberal media. Sure enough, they became witting accessories.
It may take months, if not years, before a true accounting is divulged. This is how cover-ups work—the truth is slow to emerge. However, we know enough about the misdee